Wayfinder Coaching with me may be right when one of these is true…
- You are going through a life transition (job change, etc.)
- You’ve set a plan of action, and are stalling or stuck
- You are overwhelmed at work, and want to carve out space and time to plot next steps
- Something is niggling at you that you want to do, but you can’t even verbalize it, fully, and can think of no one who would understand what you are talking about.
- You are a highly sensitive person who wants to embark on new things (see Elaine Aron’s website, to test if you are highly sensitive)
- You have “too many” interests. Where is that one thing that you were meant to do?! (Hint: it’s probably not one thing.)
- You have trouble claiming the word “artist,” but you know you are one. (I recommend the book Making Room for Making Art.)
- Contacting me about life coaching feels right to you, for a reason you can’t identify
- You think you may have a calling, and want to work out what it is and how to integrate it into your life
- You keep coming back to “I want my life to be in alignment,” and “I want more peace”
- You keep thinking “No, that’s not it. No, that’s not it, either. No, that’s not it, either! When will I find something to say ‘yes’ to?!”
- You want to work with a coach skilled in Martha Beck’s life coaching tools
- You crave connection to nature and / or farms
It never hurts to have a conversation with me, if you think this might be right for you. In a phone conversation, you can find out what it’s like to work with me, with no obligation. If I don’t think my wayfinder coaching can help you achieve what you are after, I’ll tell you so, honestly. I have a network of Martha Beck-trained life coaches, covering many specialties, who I can refer you to, if you need something else.
To set up an introduction phone call, just send me an email via my Contact Page. I’ll get back to you quickly.
Another path of introduction is via the walks I lead. Most of these are in the wonderful Emerald Necklace of parks in the Cleveland area. I also lead walks when I travel. See my Stillness Walks page to check for upcoming walks.
Let’s talk about what you want.